John & Rachel
+
2


Lacy & Claire

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie

Sunday, May 11, 2008

Two little Sweet Peas on their way!


After hanging our with Shanna and Abigail on Friday I went to Kohl's and found a cool shirt to give John for our anniversary....but I could not resist migrating toward the baby section.
I wanted to be the one to buy the little onezies that we will take them home from the hospital in...and I have been looking for a long time for just the right ones.
When I saw these cute little shirts I was so happy...they are perfect....because not only are the girls going to be our little sweet peas, but they are also two peas in a pod! Literally!
I was so thrilled to find these!

3 comments:

Babydoll said...

I went out and bought the outfit I wanted to take little Scamper home from the hospital in literally right after we found out the sex of our baby. Isn't it so fun?

J said...

How cute! I can't wait to meet the little sweet peas!!

Erika said...

OF COURSE I REMEMBER YOU!!! Congratulations!!! How exciting!!! I can't believe you are pregnant with TWINS! How awesome, and girls, to boot! (I'm partial to girls) I wish I could be with you to help celebrate! Keep in touch! *Hugs* (thad_erika@hotmail.com)