John & Rachel
+
2


Lacy & Claire

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie

Sunday, May 11, 2008

Aunt Rach and Abigail and our toes! May 9th 2008


I was showing sweet little Abigail some pictures on my camera on Friday (because Abi loves to look at pictures) and we came across this beauty (as you see directly above) of my swollen feet I took the night before. Abi laughed and thought it was hilarious! She is so sweet! Personally this picture makes me want to chunder! Never the less Abi wanted me to take picture of her cute little feet too....so I did, and that picture above my feet is the cuteness that makes this entry of my blog bearable!

1 comment:

Combs - A day in the Life of... said...

That is so funny. I still think you got a bad angle of your feet, but it makes me laugh...