Hey Rachel, I saw this too, and tried it. Unfortunately my greatest resemblance was to an actor (not an actress) so I decided not to add it to my blog. Okay, you can stop laughing now. Love your blog. Hope you don't mind that I stopped by.
You inspired me to get the baby ticker thing too. I tried to pick something gender neutral for the counter since I don't know the sex of the baby yet. I hope you are doing well and I love the picture you picked of yourself for the celebrity look alike thing. You look beautiful.
I love that you have two baby tickers on your blog!! You are going to have a blast with twins. I hope the delivery and the date goes smooth. You will be in my prayers!! Good luck!!
John and I were great friends when we first met eachother in 2000. A few months later we started dating, it was a blast!
When my job as a nanny ended...I moved away and became roomates with my sis!
John and I were apart for a while, but we ended up living near one another again so we picked up where we left off!
A few months later we were married...in May 2002.
For 6 years it was just the 2 of us & now we have our beautiful baby girls :) :)
Life is good!
5 comments:
Yeah... You got the baby tickers on your blog... It is so fun to have those on there. Also, that is great to see who you look like. I agree.
Hey Rachel, I saw this too, and tried it. Unfortunately my greatest resemblance was to an actor (not an actress) so I decided not to add it to my blog. Okay, you can stop laughing now. Love your blog. Hope you don't mind that I stopped by.
I have seen those before. They are so much fun. I will have to try it sometime. I think you look a lot like Hayden.
You inspired me to get the baby ticker thing too. I tried to pick something gender neutral for the counter since I don't know the sex of the baby yet. I hope you are doing well and I love the picture you picked of yourself for the celebrity look alike thing. You look beautiful.
I love that you have two baby tickers on your blog!! You are going to have a blast with twins. I hope the delivery and the date goes smooth. You will be in my prayers!! Good luck!!
Post a Comment