John & Rachel
+
2


Lacy & Claire

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie

Saturday, May 24, 2008

My Belly @ 30 Weeks-May 23rd 2008


We are soooo excited to have these baby girls...we can hardly wait! There may be only 6 weeks left of these belly pictures...but I guess only time will tell!

3 comments:

Babydoll said...

You are still looking so cute. I love the belly pictures. And your little girls will love looking back at them too. I hope you are feeling okay.

Heather said...

Wow!! Only about six more weeks. . .or more??!! I bet you are ecstatic!!

Heather said...

Thanks for the comment!! It's good to hear from you!! I wish that we lived nearby also, it would be fun to hang out with you guys! Also, thanks for the compliment on my bog. I love playing with the background. If you ever want help I would be more than happy to help!!

Also, I remember when my sis in-law was pregnant with twins. . .she was looking for advice on things, if you ever need to get some help or ideas I am sure she would be more than happy to be honest and frank with you!! Twins are a fun blessing!! You are so lucky!!

Good luck with the delivery!! I'll keep you in my prayers!!