John & Rachel
+
2


Lacy & Claire

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie

Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Grandma and Aunt Rach visit with Abigail and Shanna! May 28th 2008

I was taking some snapshots for mom while she was video taping Abi...and I caught this adorable face. I just loved this picture!
I just love when little Abigail climbs on the couch and snuggles right next to me. She is so sweet and always makes me feel very loved!




2 comments:

Combs - A day in the Life of... said...

Oh girl, she just loves you. It is fun to see her know someone really well other than Justin and me. Hope you are feeling well. Those babies will be here before you know it.

Babydoll said...

That picture is just priceless. And now we have proof you will be a GREAT mom!
P.S. I sent your package for the 3rd time! I hope it gets there this time. I am not sure why the post office sent it back the 2nd time.