Our sweet little baby girls' feet! First is baby A's little foot and then baby B's! Soooo Cute!

Shop till we drop!

Gettin' ready for the twins!

Two of everything!!!!

Ladies: Rach, Mom and Chel

We went and saw Justin and the new work that has been done on the house! It was cool to see how much had been accomplished since we had last seen it.
4 comments:
wow...look at all that gear! you are going to be great mom Rachel, I can't wait to see these cute little girls. Hang in there!!
Sara G.
Girl I have been looking everyday for new pictures of your twins. Those little feet are priceless. I love seeing the progress of those little ones. We just can't wait. It's strange to think they will be here before you know it.
And I thought getting ready for one was hard! I can't even imagine. But you still look so happy.
Appreciate this blog posst
Post a Comment