Here I am sittin' on my throne lookin' kinda girthy! This is the only pic I got of my belly @ 31 weeks. I watched as so many of my friends and family started coming through the door. It was wonderful to see so many people that I loved! It really sank in that I was going to be a mom when Shanna came over to have me fill out a name tag for myself and she told me to write MOM on it, and I think John felt the same when he wrote DAD on his....reality check....but it is so exciting!
John and Shanna were secretly plotting something for weeks before the shower and I had know idea what it was...but they were coming up with this beauty...Shanna put it all together and John did the drawing...it turned out great...and I thought it was hilarious! In this shot it is John and I (Dad and Mom)!
This is the only picture I got with my mom during the shower...but it is priceless!
The Cake!
The yummy spread! (thanks to all who contributed...it was GRUB!)
The family behind the magic! Shanna, Justin, and Abigail...this beautiful event could not have happened without you guys...I will never forget how special it was...thanks a million! Shanna worked diligently to coordinate and plan everything....she is awesome! And thanks to all those who helped her make such a great day possible!
Me and Abi!
Abi and Grandma C!
The beautiful M ladies (I try not to put last names on the blog) and of course my handsome husband! It was so great to have Grandma M, Aunt Andrea and Lizzy come from so far to be at my shower...it made me feel so special! Aunt Alisha, Gracie, Aunt Mandy, and Emma came as well...it was great and it would not have been the same without you guys!
(John, Grandma M, Lizzy, Aunt Andrea, Aunt Alisha, and Gracie is chillin' on the floor)
Here are some C family and I was so lucky to have so many cousins and other family come it was awesome...and a special thanks to my Aunt Debbie she let us invade her beautiful home and she is always the most gracious host. We love you Aunt Debbie!
(Shelby and daughter, Megan, and Aunt Debbie)
Represetin' the "Burgh" ! It was so cool to have so many of my fellow Pittsburgh friends at a shower in a totally different state! Who knew back then that we would all eventually end up living close again!
(My sis Chel, Denae, Jen, Kim, Moi, and Danielle)
(Julia, Christy, and Josy)
(Sarah and Linda)
"PRETTY PRETTY DRESSES EVERYWHERE"!
I couldn't fit all of my shower gifts in one picture...so I thought it would be fun to take a pictures of groups of things...some of the other photos didn't turn out so great but I thought it would be fun to take a picture of all of the beautiful dresses for the twins! It is so fun having girls! But there were many many other beautiful gifts and some great new mom essentials that were given to us and we just appreciate you all so much. Thank you, Thank you!










2 comments:
I so wish I could have been there. It looks like you had a lot of fun. I hope you feel a little more "ready" now that you have more baby essentials. I hope you are still feeling well. It's getting so close!
Congrats you two! This is Briana (I went to high school with John). I randomly found your blog on the Gillespie's site. I didn't realize who it was until I saw John's family at the shower. I thought, hey, I know those people! WOW, are you in for a life changing experience!! Well, it was good to catch up, a little, I guess. You can find a link to our blog on Greg and Sara's, too.
Post a Comment