John & Rachel
+
2


Lacy & Claire

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie

Monday, December 15, 2008

A whole 2 days...a whole lotta pictures!

DECEMBER ALREADY...
5 MONTHS OLD!!
The 2nd
The girls turned 5 months old today...and Claire rolled over for the first time...I was feeding Lacy and Claire was just playing on a blanket on the floor...and when I looked up...she was on her tummy! But I didn't actually get it on video until a few days later...so you guys will probably see that on the next post.
Here are their 5 mo. pictures in some pretty dresses from Grandma Combs! They are so funny in all of them...I know I take a lot of pictures...but I can't resist...they do something hilarious all the time...and they are cute to boot! I hope you enjoy these as much as John and I did!
Claire: Guess what Lacy...we are 5 months old
Lacy: Already????

Claire: Yep...so lets hold hand and smile for Mom and Dad



Lacy: Alright...I'm bored

I know...let's smell my foot!

Lacy: Yee haw...my feet are great
Claire: I'll smile...but they kind of stunk

Lacy: Oooo maybe this chair will smell better!
Claire: Oh boy...shes loosin' it!

Sniff...

Claire: Ok Lace...we should just look up and give them the pictures that they want so we can go to bed!

Claire: Oops...sorry Lace...I didn't mean to scratch your face

Lacy: It's ok...but I do think I should even things out...hmmmm...

I got it...I will eat your hand!
Claire: Ok...sounds fair

Claire: Let's be friends again...let's hold hands

Love Ya Sister!!

Baby feet are so cute!

Little Lacy

Claire strikin' a pose!

Cute shirts from Aunt Reese!



Lacy: Sis...I love ya...just let me nibble your pj's a little...then we can go to bed

The 1st
The first day of December was great...the girls were being so funny...I just couldn't stop taking these pictures when they were playing on the disco blanket!
We helped the gals sit up and it was cute how they looked at each other

Mom helping Claire sit up

Dad helping Lace

Lacy: Oooo...Claire...check it out...Monk is on!

Claire...you have something in your ear...let me get that for ya!

Thanks sis...that was buggin'

Thank you so much...let me kiss your hand cuz you're the best!

Thanks...ok kiss it one more time for good measure!

Now let me get that for you...you'll thank me later!

Thanks Lace...as a reward you can kiss my hand!

Let's hold hand while we chat with Dad

Dad...we love ya!

Lacy: Dad your face is a little prickly

My little family laughing...I love it!

L-C

Claire is just bursting with happiness!

I loved this pic of Lacy sleeping...sweet little babe


5 comments:

Marci said...

Darling pictures! I love babies!

J said...

They are growing so fast! They are so cute!!

Christy said...

I like the commentary Rach! Your girls are so cute! No fear we all take tons of picts of our babies. I do the same with Emma! :) It's good to see them grow up! I can't believe how fast babies change in just a month!

Babydoll said...

I love how they seem to always really interact with each other. They are so cute!

Michelle Baird Designs said...

Hi, thanks for your comment at Shabby Creations. Unfortunately I do not offer any free blog designs at this time. My pre-made designs are $10 and come with installation and a pre-made header with your title/name. If you are interested, my ordering page will be open and accessible tomorrow. I am still getting organized from vacation.
Cheers,
Michelle
Shabby Creations
www.shabbycreations.blogspot.com