The 11
th
"Peace out Sistaa" (L-C)
The 10
th
"I thought this finger would taste better...I love
snugglin' with may
zebee zeebs" (Lacy)

"
Uuhh...why am I in this pink thing?" (Claire)
"Love holding your hand Sis" (L-C)
Thanks Grams for the cute outfits!!
The 9
th 
Claire
C's cute little toes
Lacy
Cute little Lacy toes
Claire

Lace

I love these cute profile pictures (Claire)

Lacy

I love how they are almost sleeping the exact same way (L-C)
The 8
th
Tiny Claire...Big Chair

"Seriously...more pictures..." (L)

Me and my gals! L & C

Tummy Time...Times Two!!
The7
th"Ok who can fit their whole fist in their mouth 1st...ready GO!

L-C

Looking a little puzzled

They are both trying different ways of whistling!!

L-C

L- "Is this the last picture?"
C- "yeah...I think it is!"
The 5
th
I love this pretty picture of Claire

Cute Lacy practicing her bubble making!

Thanks Grandma Combs for the cute
onzies! (C)

Lace- "What
Hairdoo"

I love how Lace has the frozen thumb position...and how she is comforting Claire with her hand on her cheek. They love knowing the other is right there.

"Hey Claire...I love ya!"

"I love ya too Lace"

Hey Sis!
The 3rd

Lacy "Hummm"
Claire "Sure...I'll strike a pose"

Sweet Sisters

Lacy & Claire
3 comments:
Hi Rachel, Your blog is soo cute !! Your girls are soo beautiful !!! I would love to help ya make it a three column blog.. Wowser, I see a very cute blog header with all of those sweet pictures of yours..Well, not all of them, but at least 3 or 4..lol..Email me and we can get started..
Rachel, thanks so much for visiting and leaving a comment on my blog..I look forward to making your blog all about you and your family..
Have a wonderful 1st Christmas with your beautiful girls..
Hugs..
I hope this works. Your kids are so stinking cute! I will try to come by sometime when I am feeling better.
I hope your first Christmas as a family of 4 was great!
Love and hugs...
Jenni
Rach! You get some fun photos of your girls!! So fun! I bet they just have so much fun together. How different it would be to grow up with a twin!! Anyway, hope all is well!
Post a Comment