The 19th
Holding hands...so sweet...L-C!
The 18th
More cute and fluffy bath pics
The 15th
Sweet Lacy
The 14th
Happy Claire
The 12th
Sleepy Claire
Sleepy Lacy
Claire
All bundled up...Lacy
Claire sayin' "I'm ready for my close up!
Lacy sayin' " What the..."

The 10th
These hats are adorable...a gift from Grandma C!
Claire
The 7th
So Sweet...C-L



A glimpse of the nursery
These are the little backpacks that I got for the girls for when they are older...but for now I love them on the wall with the green theme in the nursery!! It is totally going to freak me out when they are old enough to wear these...but at the rate time is passing us by...it will be around the corner before I know it!!
The 6th
Lacy kickin' back in her sweats!
Cl-obie one canobie
Claire
Lacy!










3 comments:
Adorable as always!! I love those bright smiles!! Looks like fun!
I love that picture you bought!! It totally looks like Grandma Combs Baby Picture(C&L's Great Grandma Combs)!! Don't you think??
TYhose back packs are to die for!! Is it hard for you to keep them on the wall and not use them yourself?? :)
Love the pictures. I just love having them visit. Lacy and Abigail have the same pouty lips. Keep it coming.
They are adorable. I don't know how you happen to have time to keep up pictures. You are an inspiration. I love your note to all visitors to leave comments. When I get comments I feel like at least somebody is reading my stuff.
Post a Comment