John & Rachel
+
2


Lacy & Claire

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie

Sunday, November 9, 2008

Caught up to Halloween!! What a feat!

Halloween!!
The girls were fluffy pink Kittys...they looked so adorable...Lacy is on the left in the photos and Claire is on the right! I just can't believe that its the end of October already...when I had these sweet little babes in July...October let alone November seemed like a million years away...it really does go so fast...I try to cherish each moment!!

Watch as Lacy's hood gets lower and lower...until she is Obi-one! It's a hoot!
Lacy
Claire
Tails and Toes!!
Lacy

Claire

Lacy is doing the can-can!


The 30th Lacy...I love her Mohawk...and the sweet little expression on her face

Don't you just want to kiss her face...sweet little Claire


The 29th
I wanted to get some pictures of them in just their diapers...they look so different than the last pictures everyone has seen when they were in the hospital. They aren't so skinny... which I am very happy about...when they were so tiny and frail...I was constantly worried about their health. Now they are adorable healthy babies...and I am so grateful.
Before the Baths
Claire
Lacy
Snuggly Claire

Cuddly Lacy
We love our towels Aunt Missy!!

The 25th
John and I got the girls these outfits...we thought they were so cute...and the girls make them even cuter!!
Lacy & Claire



The 22nd Sweet sisters looking at one another

The 21st My cute little family...watchin' Monk!

The 20th
I thought this was so sweet...Daddy snugglin' with his gals...Lacy touching his scruff...and Claire saying " Oh my word"
I got some new glasses...and some have wanted to see the dif between old and new...so here they are! Some would say they are too similar...but if you notice the bling on the new ones....totally worth it!
Old

New!

6 comments:

The Kelley's said...

The girls are so cute. It makes me want a little girl!

Anonymous said...

Rach,
They are toooo cute! Makes me want a girl, but I am too old. lol. Your new glasses are way cool and look great! Talk to ya soon.

Hugs,
Wendi

Heather said...

I love love love those costumes!! SO SWEET!! I love how she did an Obi1 impression!! Too cute!!
Love the blinged out glasses!! So stylin! LOVE THOSE LASHES!! Hot mama!!
So cute with Jon snugglin with the girls. I love it!!

Anonymous said...

Love the costumes. They are so cute. I am so impressed with all of the pictures. Keep em coming. :)

Curtis & Dara Williams said...

Those costums are soooo ute! I just want to snuggle with them! I do love the bling on your new rims!! The girls look very healthy and strong! I wish my son was a little less "healthy" so I could carry him around with out weezing!! I hope everyone is happy and healthy and stay that way!!!

Cami Epperson said...

K... those girls just keep getting cuter and cuter! And I love the new glasses. I need some!! Been thinking a lot about you lately. I'm so glad we can keep in touch through blogs when life gets busy!