John and I were great friends when we first met eachother in 2000. A few months later we started dating, it was a blast!
When my job as a nanny ended...I moved away and became roomates with my sis!
John and I were apart for a while, but we ended up living near one another again so we picked up where we left off!
A few months later we were married...in May 2002.
For 6 years it was just the 2 of us & now we have our beautiful baby girls :) :)
Life is good!
7 comments:
Happy Birthday, Girls! Hope you get spoil by your family especially your parents. So happy for you, Rachel & John. Enjoy your day with girls. ~ Dawn ~
Oh my goodness, I can't believe they are a year! Crazy! Happy Birthday Lacy and Claire!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY PRINCESSES!
LOVE YOUR DAD
Happy Birthday Lacy and Claire!! I can't believe a whole year has gone by!! :) Hope you all are doing well.
I can't believe they are one already! They are so cute!
This is definitely a little late but I hope they had a wonderful first birthday!! :)
Post a Comment