WHAT....10 MONTHS OLD ALREADY!!
MAY 2ND
Claire & Lacy
Lacy May
Claire Nadine
Claire
Thank you so much Aunt Rachelle, Jesika, Brynn & Kiersten. The dresses are beautiful!
April 31st
The cell phone Boogie! C-L
2 giggle videos, love em!
2 giggle videos, love em!
L-C
C-L

April 29th & 30th
I finally got a video of Lacy standing up in her crib...one of the first times she did it!
Go girl!
The Cups...they were cracking me up! Lacy watches Claire so closely for the first little bit and then she tries it out...it is so funny. L-C
Sisters playing together
C-L
C-L
The gals laughing and playing with Daddy
Claire
This little toy is the girls favorite. Unfortunately there is only one...it is the source of many fights and hair pulling.











6 comments:
The are very cute! I miss the baby stages.
They are just too darn cute! I love that they are holding hands in the high chairs! I wonder what it is like to grow up a twin...it seems like it would be so cool to always have someone that you share a special bond with!
Hope you had a fantastic Mother's Day!!
Very cute little girls. Climbing up in their cribs, and starting to dance and playing with the cup the way we use it! They are growing up so fast.
Yeah! I love the twin picts! We totally need to hang out when we go up in June! Can you believe our kids are 10 months?! Crazy!!
YOU ARE THE BEST WIFE EVER AND YOUR GIRLS ARE AWESOME. JOHN
Rachel! Your girls are to DIE for!!! They are darling! And you look awesome! i'm so happy you found me. It looks like things are going well with you... Keep in touch. i'm putting the link to your blog on mine so i will keep up on you :)
Kristie(Ader) Southard
Post a Comment