John & Rachel
+
2


Lacy & Claire

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie

Monday, April 6, 2009

30 YEARS & 9 MONTHS OLD!

April 2nd 2009...was a blast! My Hubb John turned the big 3-0! And our beautiful twins turned 9 months old! When the girls were born on July 2nd, John and I never really realized the correlation with his and the girls b-days! But it was so great to get some
"professional" (aka: the tri-pod & me) photos taken. We wanted this day to be remembered. So we hope you enjoy :)
Daddy with his girlies L-C
The Fam
Me holding Lace & John holding Claire
My Gugga Boos :) :)
Here are a bunch of cute one of the girls.
In them, Lace is on the left and Claire is on the right.


These are some cute ones we got of our little Claire bear!
And here are some precious ones of little Lacy

7 comments:

Cami Epperson said...

I love being the first to comment! Anyway, so cute! You're looking good... you are like a little clone of Karista! :) You're beautiful and your girls are adorable!!

Unknown said...

I love all the photos and videos of all of you!! The girls are sooooo adorable! I wish I could see them in person, but until then, this is the next best thing!! Thanks for all the hard work and effort in updating all this!! I miss you!!! -Karista

Babydoll said...

Happy birthday to John. And I love the family pictures. Your girls are just gorgeous!

Christy said...

Aww... Those dresses are so cute! I love their hair clips! So fun. Still waiting for bangs on Emmy. I totally would love taking photos of your cuties. Too bad I live so far away! ;) You are so adorable Rach!

s g said...

the girls are definitely so adorable, wow, I can't imagine how much love you have to give them, but because they are so cute, I am sure it is easy. love the target flower clippies, we have had several packs.

rachel said...

Rach, your girls are so adorable! They are so cute together. And you are absolutely beautiful!!!

Colleen said...

Oh my goodness....the girls have gotten so big! They are just too adorable! I am sure you had a wonderful Easter and I love the family photos! Your family is most adorable!