March 28th
We don't catch Lace laughing very often...but we finally caught it on video...so adorable :D
Lacy playing her first Masterpiece
March 27th
The best laughing video of Claire!
Sisters...hangin' out and looking at Daddy
Lacy & Claire
March 26th
I love how Lace is just kickin' it on her side...looking so cute with her curly hair after her bath :)
Loving their newly discovered toy! Thanks Brysons!
Claire Bear after bath time
Sweet little Claire...sportin' the Murphy half grin...love it! :)
Lace was striking a pose for me when I went in to get her up from the nap! She is so cute! I love her smile in this picture!
I came in to get the girls up from their nap...and Claire was sitting up in her bed...looking so cute! It was the first and only time Ive seen her do this, but I'm sure it will happen often soon. They are growing up so fast.
L- "What are ya doing sis?"
Loving their newly discovered toy! Thanks Brysons!
March 21st
Lacy...lovin' life and having a blast in the toy bin :D ! Such a happy smile!
March 18th
The girlies are a hoot! Some good times during dinner :)
March 16th
The good ol' remote...motivation for all! And the race is on!
The good ol' remote...motivation for all! And the race is on!
Lacy is doing her army crawl and Claire is trying out her new found crawling skills :)
March 13th
The girlies are sitting up!!
L-C
March 11th
The official 8 month pictures even though the girlies were 8 months on the 2nd, we were busy with a move and didn't get them quite on time. I wasn't able to get as many good ones...so I put on my favorite...and some cute feeties pictures :) :)
Thanks so much to G&G Moultrie for the cute outfits...love em!
C- "Just cleanin' out your ears for ya...your welcome"











8 comments:
They are very cute!
Yes! I'm so excited to see how big they've gotten! I can't believe how grown up they look! Such beautiful little girls. PS You do have good taste! Monet rocks! :) Rach you are such a cute mom!!
I love love love it! And kudos to you for the videos!! I've got 2 I want to post, and I'm dreading the 5 hours it's going to take... hence... not done. K, but I love the laughing videos the best! Nothing is more contagious than baby laughs!
Sure miss you!
Wow, they are getting so big and mobile! Very cute! Hope to see you Sunday.
Oh my cuteness, seriously! They are both just so beautiful. It's fun to see both their own personalities. I'm terrible at this stuff, but are they identical? Anyway, LOVE your blog. I'll check back later, for sure. :)
They are really getting big! And mobile! That picture of Lacy after her bath looks a little jessica alba-ish! So cute!
Wow! They are so big. They look so different from one another too. They looked so much the same to me in the beginning, but now it is easier to tell them apart. I loved the videos of them laughing, and also watching the lights on that new toy. Very cute!
Hi Rachel!! Thanks for stopping by my blog and leaving some messages!!! You ROCK! and you and your family are BEAUTIFUL! Those little babes are absolutely gorgeous, and those eyes!! WOW! I am so glad I crack you up in my blog...i often wonder if anyone else laughs at me....I know I do when I'm writing to myself (unless I'm sad and then i'm usually pretty depressing :)
Anyway, you look beautiful, regardless of any extra weight you said you had put on...I am recently just realizing that myself, even with extra weight, I'm still a beautiful daughter of God and although I am working hard again to take better care of myself, I am, and alwasy will be beautiful!!! By the way, you look FANTASTIC in green! and the red lips make you look even more lovely :)
Have a wonderful day!
Talk to you soon!
Becca
Post a Comment