John & Rachel
+
2


Lacy & Claire

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie

Wednesday, January 28, 2009

"Holy cow...Our 1st Christmas & a New Year...time flys sis!"

Meeerry Christmas darling...Merry Christmas darling...Happy New Year too....I've just one wish on this Christmas Eve...I wish I were with you!
*who sings it?...anyone...anyone?*
The 9th Maybe the Boppies ain't so bad! (L-C)
The 6th
C just boppin' it


Lace doing Boppy Yoga!


Sisters looking out for one another (L-C)


The 5th
Why do we have to hang out on Mom's bed while she does laundry...LAME!
(L-C)
"At least we have eachother sister"



Little Lace giggling...2 cute!
The 4th
The official 6 month pictures...even though we did get a few on the actual day...you will see those a little ways down on the 2nd!
L-"Hummm...I think we are going to need to smile for a while"


"Lets hold hands"

Cute...Cute babies...I cant believe that they are growing up so fast! (L-C)


L-"What do we have here"?

We thought that we might be able to catch a glimpse of Claire's bottom teeth coming in...but you really can't tell...but this picture is funny!

Blessing Day for James Moultrie (Also the 4th)
Geoff, Emma, James & Mandy Moultrie (John's Bro & his fam)
Grandpa Moultrie, Rach holding Lacy, John holding Claire & Grandma Moultrie

Our little fam!


Alisha, Gracie, Ben & Brigham Grover (John's Sis & her fam)
The 3rd
*Super Lacy* sportin' her pink cape!

The 2nd
6 MONTHS OLD!!
(L-C)

Love the bunny slippers!

Happy New Year!
L-C



*New Years Eve*
It was a rockin' New Years Eve...not...we spent it in Walmart...Lame! But it tuckered the gals out...so cute! (C-L)



The 30th
Daddy, Claire & Lace


Lacy's teeth came in about 2 weeks before Claire's...cute little teeth...but when she bites ya...
look out!


I love these couch pictures...(L-C)


And these pics of them on the blanket speak for themselves...I love to see them look at each other and interact...so sweet
C-L









Lace & Claire holding hands...Lace is lookin out for her sis and giving me the "go away and take the camera with you" face...so we can snooze!


The 28th
Christmas Dresses!


L-C Such cute pictures




Holing hands


Oooo...presents

I just thought this picture was a hoot!
"We love our new bears...thanks Grandma Combs!"


The 27th
Lacy doing her Growl....we couldn't stop laughing...she is so funny!



Merry Christmas :) :)
Their 1st Christmas!! L-C






6 comments:

J said...

I can't decide which picture is my favorite! They are so darling, I just wanna squeeze 'em!!

rachel said...

oh my goodness. the girls are getting so big- and so cute! I love seeing the pics of them looking at eachother and smiling! And Rach, I love your glasses!

Combs - A day in the Life of... said...

Okay. I need to see those little ones. I can't believe they are already getting teeth. They are just so stinking cute. Get over here girls. We miss you. Okay I know that I am annoying you but we seriously miss you guys.

Christy said...

Rach! We miss you guys too! You girls are so fun! I love listening to them laugh thanks for putting videos on your blog they are great!! I can't believe they have teeth! Emma doesn't have any yet, but I guess Bryce didn't get them till he was 1. Anyway, your family is so cute Rach!

Cami Epperson said...

So cute! k... did this post take you like 3 hours?? That's how long it takes me, with the videos and stuff. I love it though.

Babydoll said...

I love the Christmas dresses. I just don't think anything can get cuter than that. You must be a busy mom. Reading your blog makes me think having twins wouldn't be so bad! You really should complain a little sometimes! :)