John & Rachel
+
2


Lacy & Claire

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie

Sunday, October 5, 2008

Catch Up!!!! September 8th - 17th!!

I know that I put up a lot of pictures...but I take pictures every day...because they change to fast!! So I hope you enjoy!
The 17th
"The Bows"
Lacy
Claire

The 16th
"Sisters...Dad...and Smiles"
We were trying to get the girls to look at each other...Claire seems to be interested in whats on the TV...but Lacy loves looking at her Sis!

Dad with Claire & Lacy

Sweet Lacy

Adorable Claire

The 15th
"Pretty Babies"
Claire

Lacy

The 14th
"Cute Cousins"
Pretty Gracie...and Claire...I just think this is a hoot!

Gracie, Uncle John with the girls, Uncle Geoff with Emma, & Brigham

The 13th
"Cute....Couch...Queens"

The above 2 pictures crack me up! Especially the one right above...I couldn't stop laughing!
Aunt Alisha & Lacy

Happy Lacy

Queens of the couch!

I loved this picture of Claire

The 12th
"Feet & Faces"
I loved that they both had kicked of the sock off the same foot! Plus...with their bare foot...they were pulling on Dads arm hair....it was so funny!

Lacy & Claire

The 11th
"Lips & Look-a-likes"
Claire...love the lips!

I wonder if John looks like his mom...Lacy agrees with me!

I normally think that the girls look very different...but in this picture...I can see why some of you guys still think that they look alike :) !

The 10th
"Smiles...and a fun uncle"
(These are just such cute smiley pictures!)
Lacy

Claire

Claire-Lacy

Claire-Lacy

Lacy with Uncle Ben!

The 8th
"Burritos...Grandma...and Makeshift bed"
Lacy...we laughed so hard!

Claire...is not as amused as we were!

Grandma M with Lacy

We were so happy that Grandma M came back to help us....she was a life saver...and the girls loved seeing her and snuggling with Grandma!

John and I made a makeshift bed for the girls...in the middle of our bed...and we would put the girls snug next to one another and when we would wake up in the morning...they would be completely diagonal....and sometimes they shifted in even more funny ways...they are a hoot...but they sleep so much better when they know the other is close.

9 comments:

The Kelley's said...

The girls are just too cute! Maybe, I think they are extra cute, because all I have are boys! Granted I love them, but I think girls are so cute too!

We need to get together...call me when you are up to it!, or if you need some help! - Christa

Babydoll said...

I love how they just like to be near one another. It makes sense though! I hope you are holding up okay. Keep those cute pictures coming.

Chris said...

You've got a blog, too? How cool is that? Pleasant Grove is really close to Orem... I had no idea you guys lived down here. And yes, we need to get together sometime soon. Hope all is well with the new additions and tell John hi for me.

Oh, we've got a blog over at http://burkmans.blogspot.com if you're a blog reader-type-person.

Anonymous said...

CUTEST BABIES EVER. AND A TOTALLY HOT MOM.

CRAZY HORSE

howeshomepage said...

I can't believe how big they are. WOW! You can see in their pictures how individual their personalities are. Those pictures make me want to just snuggle them.

Combs - A day in the Life of... said...

I miss them everyday... Abigail loved looking at thier pictures. She just kept saying more, more, more. It is amazing to me the connection already. Love you guys.

Cami Epperson said...

They are too cute! Yes, take pictures every day because there will come a day that you forget they were ever that little!!

VoNique said...

Cute girls! And cute blog! You look really familiar to me, what's your maiden name? Tell John hello!

Heather said...

Such a beautiful family!! Those girls are so cute and have such cute pictures!! I love that they have so many expressions!! It looks like a blast!! So happy for you!!