
The
Fam! Mom is holding Lacy & Dad is holding Claire

Mom & Lacy

The
Fam with Grandma & Grandpa C

The
Fam with Grandma & Grandpa M

The Relatives that blessed the twins:
Ben, Geoff, Grandpa M, Mom with Lacy, Dad with Claire, Grandpa C, Great Grandpa C, & Justin

4 Generations... Great Grandpa & Barbara, Grandma & Grandpa C, Mom & Dad, Lacy & Claire

Shanna & Abigail

Kim holding Lacy & Claire

The Cousins: Top Row: Jon, Nathan, Stafford, Jessica, Ryan, Justin
Bottom Row: Jenna, Megan,
Rach, Lacy, John, Claire, Elizabeth, & Shanna

Alisha with sweet Gracie

Brigham & Emma
After the blessing...Dad sang to Claire to help her fall asleep...it is so cute to watch her eyes slowly close...she loves her Daddy
6 comments:
That is a precious video... Love the pictures.
we got the adorable announcement the other week, these girlies are so beautiful, looks like a lovely blessing day. how wonderful for so much family to be there!
That was the sweetest thing I ever saw! What a good daddy. And how fun to be able to bless 2 babies. Congratulations.
Hi Rachel! This is Lisa from "Faytimestwo"...I have been meaning to write you back but I just wanted to say hi and thanks for reading my blog! Your girls are beautiful-- Congratulations! It's nice to connect with other twin moms out there, so if you ever want to chat email me: fayardster@gmail.com. :)
You do have sweet little girls! Remember, if you need ANY help please give me a call...I would love to help out. Plus I wouldn't mind getting to play with two cute GIRLS...since all I have are boys!!! Love ya,Christa
Your little ones are *gorgeous*! I'm so glad to see your cute family looking so happy! Congratulations. And nice work. I'm sure it's very challenging carrying twins...! And cute blog. I love your background and all the pics.
Post a Comment