John & Rachel
+
2


Lacy & Claire

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie

Sunday, August 3, 2008

More adorable pictures: July 6th-11th 2008

The girls had to be in the NICU for about a week and a half...it was one of the hardest times for both John and I. We were driving back and forth to the hospital to feed the girls and after every visit it was so hard to leave. But now I know that if I made it through that I can make it through almost anything.

The 11th: We went for the evening feeding and the girls were out of their incubator and cute as can be in their bed! (Lacy & Claire)


The 11th: Between the morning feeding and the evening one Mom and I went to Mi Ranchito and got some lunch...I saw outside the restaurant these 2 flowers...and they reminded me of my 2 sweet baby girls so I just had to get a picture of them!


The 11th: Happy little Lacy

The 11th: Sweet little Claire


The 11th: Claire found that Lacy's head was the perfect hand rest!


The 9th: Grandma C with Lacy & Claire

The 6th: Claire and Lacy snugglin in the incubator


The 6th: Lacy all bundled up after her bath


The 6th: Claire all bundled up after her bath

2 comments:

moultriefam said...

We absolutely love these pictures, keep them coming!!! Let us know when we can come visit.

Babydoll said...

I love the new look of the post. Especially the pictures of the girls (babies always make everything look better). I'm glad they are home and doing well. And I'm glad you can tell the difference between the two!