John & Rachel
+
2


Lacy & Claire

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie

Saturday, August 9, 2008

July 13th...We get to bring our sweet baby girls home!

Mom & Lacy

Dad & Claire


The Fam!


Little Lacy


Little Claire


We are ready to get the heck out of Dodge! (aka: the NICU)


Big seats...little girls!
(Lacy & Claire)


Claire @ home letting us know that she is twin # 2!


Lacy @ home giving us the pirate eye!


The girls snoozin' with their hands up!
(Lacy & Claire)

3 comments:

Combs - A day in the Life of... said...

Those are the best pictures!! I am just letting you know that I am coming and taking the girls and never giving them back... Just kidding. They are just so cute I want to squeeze them all day. Can't wait to see them again. Love ya.

Anonymous said...

Cute kids!!! I can't believe you have time to update your blog. I am just getting into blogging. Keep in touch if you ever get any time. hehe.

s g said...

wow, what adorable twin girls. I hope you guys are hanging in there with the feeding, changing, sleep deprivation x 2. I can't imagine...I am sure you are doing great. I am so glad the twins are home with you guys...wishing you some peaceful sleep!

Sara G.