On July 1st I had an appointment for an amniocentesis (spelled to the best of my ability) to see if the twins lungs were developed. We got the results almost immediately that their lungs looked great and they sent me home and told me to wait for a call from my doc! So we did and they called a few hours later and said that we had a c-section scheduled for 7:30 am the next day! We were completely in shock...I kept saying to John "we are going to have kids tomorrow!" We knew that the day would come we just didn't think it was coming so soon!
The reason they didn't keep the girls in for longer is because they were and had been very concerned for my high risk for pre-eclampsia....So we are very happy to announce the birth of our beautiful twin baby girls on July 2nd 2008!










5 comments:
Congrats you two!!! What cute little girls. Let me know if/when I can bring you dinner or something. I know how hard it is to recover from a c-section. I also have something for the two little ones...so give me a call!!!
Girl!!!! I love all these pictures. I am coming back over to get my fill of those two beautiful babies. I can't stand being away for so long. They are just the cutest and sweetest things. You look so good in all the pictures. I sure didn't look that good after giving birth. Not fair... :) Bet you are loving it...
They are so adorable. You did good work! I am glad everyone is home and I hope you are all doing well (coping with almost no sleep, and all the other fun newborn stuff). Maybe surviving is a better word than coping. Thanks for posting more pictures. I have been checking back almost every day to see some!
Hey you guys congrats!! It is so exciting you have two! How cute are they! Wish you the best!
Happy to see that the girls are here and doing so well. I hope everything keeps going good. They are so cute. Say hi to John! When you come up to the 'couve, give us a call. We Would love to see you guys!
Post a Comment